below are some of the tasks that you can support:
- First 2 Monday mornings (or Sunday after service) of the month, collect USHOP bags from south narthex and north lobby and move them to main office.
- Sort items from bags to shelf (anytime, 8 am to 4 pm during the week)
- Sort items from shelf to boxes for CAM and Easter Seals
- Contact Easter seals to schedule pick up or delivery
- Contact CAM and Easter Seals to determine food/hygiene need
- Create insert for USHOP bags listing food/hygiene needs.
- Distribute empty USHOP bags to south narthex and north lobby (last week of the month)
- Distribute homeless backpacks to south narthex and north lobby (all weeks on Thursday or Friday)
- Work with Achievers School or Clark HS special needs students in these tasks (must have background check and youth safety training).
Basic computer skills
For some tasks, lift heavy items
Background Check and Youth Safety training required for people working with youth
Outreach ministry can support flexible schedules in these tasks to work around your schedule.