- Check kids in and out; manage transitions; remind kids of expectations.
Recreation / Organized Game Leader
- Lead an organized game with kids in our gym before their worship time begins (tag, dodge ball, relays, etc.).
Large Group Teacher
- Teach our Bible story for the evening in a large group setting with all ages 3rd- 5th grade.
Memory Verse Leader
- Teach a new memory verse each week for the kids to memorize in a creative way.
Small Group Leaders
- Lead a gender and age based group in small group discussion on our Bible lesson and facilitate relationships and community for kids.
Passion for working with children and parents (family ministry).
Giftedness in teaching is great, but not required.
Complete Child/Youth Safety Policy through Safe Gatherings.
Any additional training is provided.
6:15-7:45pm, every Wednesday according to NISD calendar.
Kids usually begin arriving at 6:20pm.